Ultimate Guide to unlocking your iPhone passcode
Hey guys if you are forgotten your iPhone passcode then don’t get hesitate I am here for you there are 9.4 % of the population in the world uses iPhone and only in India, there are 10 million users of iPhone.
How to unlock iphone without password
Let’s see how to unlock your iPhone passcode
If you have forgotten your passcode then you have to restore your iPhone to unlocked it, if you backed up your device then you can restore your data and files, after restoring your devices. But if you have never backed up your iPhone then you will lose your all data which is stored.
- If you don’t have iTunes then download it on your Mac/Windows PC.
- Connect your IOS device with PC and Open iTunes.
- While you are connected with PC then you have to force restart your iPhone.
- For iPhone X or Next model, or iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 above models, Press and quickly release the Volume Up button Press and quickly release the Volume Down button, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
- For iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen.
- For iPad with Face ID: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Top button until you see the recovery mode screen.
- For iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad with a Home button, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen.
- You will see this screen which is shown in the below image.
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.
- iTunes will download software for IOS, it takes more time if your device is exited from the recovery mode then you have to repeat the 2 and 3 steps means to connect to the PC and open iTunes.
- You have to wait for finishing for it after finishing the procedure then you can set up your device and use your device.
If your friends are searching for this then share this article with them…